Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Collaborating...Teaching..& Learning

I started this digital toolbox as a part of my Masters program through Valley City State University.  EDUC 675, Teaching Using 21st Century Tools, has taught me a lot of valuable tools to implement into my classroom.

As I work my way through my Masters program, I want to continue to grow in my knowledge of the latest classroom instructional strategies and methods.  Technology advances daily and keeping up with all of the devices and Web 2.0 tools can be difficult. 

I want this blog to work as a continued education site, where we can work together to share ideas and new tools.  Let's work together to find engaging lessons, motivating topics, inspiring technology, and enriching learning environments.

I invite you to share your experiences with technology in your classrooms as I will continue to post mine!!  I am excited to hear all of the fun things that you do with your students!

Courtesy of inventionmachine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment