Monday, July 8, 2013

Teaching with 21st Century Tools

Welcome to My Digital Toolbox!  Here you will find a variety of tech tips. apps, online resources, web 2.0 tools, and online collaboration ideas!

After completing a course at Valley City State Univeristy, I have learned a lot of powerful tools that can be implemented into schools across the world to enhance 21st century readiness. 

The course introduced me to a lot of different technologies that would greatly impact my students' learning environment!

Feel free to share ideas, add comments, or make recommendations!!
Thanks for checking out my blog.

Courtesy of Microsoft Word Clip Art

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome Jennifer. Great job combining all of the things we learned in class! Also, your website is very attractive with the colors, images, and your theme!
    -Danika

    ReplyDelete